Fraction Action Intro
Execution is a Skill, Execution Excellence is a Behavioural Skill
One of the distinguishing characteristics of a good professional is his/her ability to see well-laid plans through to Execution. But mere execution lacks the stamp of excellence that is fitting for customers or the organization or even the individuals.
This module explores the behaviours and steps that will move the focus from just execution to execution excellence. It is about going one step ahead - questioning the how’s and the what’s, with the aim of getting better, and tenaciously following through.
The module focuses on some of the major aspects of having a great execution discipline such as clarity in objective, continuous review, attention to detail and more. The activity we have designed for this module is a powerful tool for driving deep conversations around execution excellence.
- ACTIVITY CONNECT- FRACTION ACTION
- LEARNING CONNECT
- MODULE INCLUSIONS
In this activity, the participants, as a team must stamp on cards numbered from 1-40 in a sequence, in the fastest time possible. There are certain rules and constraints that the participants have to operate within and still show excellence in execution. Teams are given multiple attempts to demonstrate reduced time of completion if they focus on excellence beyond mere execution.
The activity design establishes the fact that Execution Excellence is a mindset, it's about driving discipline and attention to detail along with the team to improve efficiency. As the team keep improving their timing with each attempt, they see value in imbibing the steps to execution excellence as a practice. The constraints make it a challenging activity and hence bring out a lot of relevant conversations around execution excellence.
• The Fraction Action Kit comprising of 1 set of highly durable numbered cards that are numbered from 1-40. Also includes Scoring sheets, stopwatch along with other set up requirements.
• Instruction manual on how to run the activity and the watch-out areas of the activity.
• A comprehensive Facilitator guide to help you conduct the sessions and draw the learnings from the observed behaviors to the competency of Execution Excellence.
• Tools that will help you complete the learning cycle by making the participants contextualise Execution Excellence to their own job roles and create commitments to change that can be shared and monitored.
Get in Touch
Find us at office
F-39, 1st Floor, Sushank Lok II (Extension), Sector 57, Gurgaon-122002
+91 124 4081500
Give us a ring
Nishanth M V : +91 8105411078