Worst Case Scenario Intro
From Serving to Delighting customers
Bringing your A-Game into any customer interaction, both internal and external, is a pressing necessity. Every customer interaction, be it positive or negative, is an opportunity to shine and the organizations that recognize this powerful element win customers who stay for life.
This module deals with various aspects of customer centricity, and how teams can move from serving customers to delighting customers, as a habit. Customer Centricity involves not only having a strong foundation of SOPs & Processes but also moving beyond to demonstrating empathy, shared ownership and more. Through a specially designed activity you can help your learners gauge where they stand as individuals or as a team w.r.t to these fundamental behaviours and also identify areas of improvement.
- ACTIVITY CONNECT- CUSTOMER WORST CASE SCENARIO
- LEARNING CONNECT
- MODULE INCLUSIONS
The activity is designed to be part comic strip, part role play where teams delve into real customer scenarios, both internal and external. The teams come up with these scenarios themselves and have to showcase an entire customer interaction using speech bubbles and other given props.
The success of the teams participating in the activity depends on how they are demonstrating the behaviors that are critical to customer centricity. Competing teams score each other based on certain parameters laid out for customer centricity.
The activity design ensures that the participants get exposed to their tendencies with respect to demonstrating sound knowledge of product, process SOPs and their deep understanding of underlying emotions of customers which actually fuel the urge to delight customers. It helps them see customer centricity in a practical scenario and draw clear actionable outcomes. Customer centricity is possible only when it is a shared goal is also a key takeaway.
The Learning to action tool also ensures that the learning goes beyond the classroom and the participants can connect it back to their job roles.
• Customer worst case scenario kit consisting of 35 prefabricated re-usable speech bubbles and name tags
• Scoring sheets
• Instruction manual on how to run the activity and the watch-out areas of the activity.
• A comprehensive Facilitator guide to help you conduct the session and draw the learnings from the observed behaviors to the competency of customer centricity.
• Tools that will help you complete the learning cycle by making the participants contextualize customer centricity to their own job roles and create commitments to change that can be shared and monitored.
Get in Touch
Find us at office
F-39, 1st Floor, Sushank Lok II (Extension), Sector 57, Gurgaon-122002
+91 124 4081500
Give us a ring
Nishanth M V : +91 8105411078